• Build and maintain relationship with existing Distributors and finding new customers.
• Developing and implementing Sales strategies/plans to increase the sales volume.
• Establish sales targets for department by forecasting and developing annual/bi-annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Discussing orders and business strategies with buyers and other senior people in the distribution companies.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by conducting in-house trainings on product knowledge.
• Place Distributor orders as well as Direct Sales order (if required).
• Respond to customer correspondence in appropriate manner.
• Resolve Distributors issues over the telephone, including billing opportunities.
• Process Returns (RA) and payments from Distributors.
• Process marketing material for Distributors (accrual fund).
• Hosting training webinars on company products with Distributors and Salons.
• Produce reports from system and send invoices (when required) for the Distributors.
• Customer support management.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Essential Education & Experience Required:
• MBA/BBA degree with majors in Marketing or any relevant field.
• 3+ years of experience of Sales and Distribution management preferably for US based customers.
• Proven experience in managing Distributor Accounts of international clients.
• Experience of managing sales of international brands preferably related to Beauty industry.
• Extraordinary communication skills.
• The ideal candidate must have a neutral accent.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining top notch client service standards.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
• Strong problem-solving and reasoning ability.
• Strong team building and team management skills.
Please note that this position is associated with our operations in the Australian region. Hence, above mentioned duties will be carried out for the Australian market.