Purpose of the post
The Light duty driver transports people and goods in a safe and timely manner, in accordance with ICRC rules and regulations and national traffic laws.
· Overall 05 -07 years of experience (minimum 02 years of experience with reputable organization).
· Intermediate/ secondary school diploma.
· Valid LTV driving license.
· Automobile maintenance experience.
· Basic knowledge of mechanical work.
· Good command (written and spoken) of English, and Urdu.
· Drives light vehicles to transport people and/or material in strict adherence to internal security rules and national traffic laws.
· Constantly monitors security conditions on the road.
· Ensures that goods are stored inside the vehicle according to local, international and the ICRC safety standards (attachment and distribution of goods, etc.).
· Checks their assigned vehicle(s)' equipment, general functioning and body condition and ensures that it is kept fuelled and clean inside and out.
· Checks that trips have been authorized where necessary.
· Immediately reports accidents, defects and/or missing equipment to management.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Multinational and multicultural working environment in a congenial setting.
· Competitive package.
· Extensive opportunities for learning and development through internal and external sources.
Are you eager to bring your enthusiasm and your skills to benefit humanitarian action and become part of the ICRC Pakistan Team?
Then please send your motivation letter and application with CV through rozee.com by latest 24.11.2019.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an international organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to ensure respect for lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavors to prevent ...Read More