Purpose of the post:
The HR Assistant assists in carrying out administrative work and preparing and updating documents for delivering HR services with a customer focused approach, in line with the ICRC’s policies and the applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Good computer skills, with excellent knowledge of HRIS, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support under supervision of the HR officer (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.).
- Provides administrative follow-up for recruitment and training activities.
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date, particularly regarding salary preparation.
- Carries out procedures related to local HR practice, taxes and social security.
- May assist local or regional learning and development staff with administrative work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Multinational and multicultural working environment in a congenial setting.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Extensive opportunities for learning and development through internal and external sources.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an equal opportunity employer.
Last date to submit applications is 20th November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an international organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to ensure respect for lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavors to prevent ...Read More