We are looking for Experienced Unity Developer
With 3YEARS OF EXPERIENCE to join our team!
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
2. Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
3. Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
4. Planning and implementing game functionality.
5. Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
6. Testing game functionality and theme dynamics
7. Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Interested candidates with relevant experience kindly email or inbox us your resume by mentioning the position in the subject title.
pInternational Consulting Associates has been operating as a premier Management and Financial Consultancy for 35 years now. Formerly known as Grant Thornton Consulting, ICA has worked in a variety of domains, both with public and private-sector clientele. We have a diverse team of more than 100 cons ...Read More