Eligibility/ Skills Req:
- Experience of working in large scale Agile Delivery teams
- Strong articulation and documentation skills with ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Working on FI/Banking solutions will be an added advantage
Detailed key roles & responsibilities / JD:
Bridge the gap between business and IT. Understand end to end business needs/requirements and collaborate with vendors and testers to deliver high quality outcomes.
Main Responsibilities include:
- As part of a dedicated squad, you will be owner of end to end business needs/requirements elicitation, and articulation.
- You shall be facilitating creation of user stories in prescribed formats for the team as well as assisting the Product Owner with the acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with the developers and testers to provide high quality outcomes for the team
- Bridge gap between product owner and development teams on facilitation, and understanding of requirements as to enable development of cutting edge technological solutions
- Close correspondence with external stake holders, including regulator, audit teams, etc., in terms that the requirements, and final product adhere to internal as well as external mandates
- Support testing phases while ensuring the necessary requirements are met
- Provide strong input with your domain expertise around the specific product in different sprint ceremonies