1. Add and maintain payment channels in accordance based on the company's business development requirements and maintain the stability of the current payment channels.
2. Maintain and expand account-related cooperation with banking institutions in accordance with the company's business development.
3. Properly maintain the cooperative relationship of various cooperative institutions, and at the same time negotiate and sign relevant cooperation agreements, continue to follow up the company and industry trends, and reduce the company's related channel costs on the premise of maintaining the stability of the channel.
4. Follow up on the business situation and design a financial business plan in line with business
1. Bachelor's degree or above in marketing, finance, and other related majors;
2. 2-5 years experience in a licensed third-party payment bank channel or Internet finance department of a bank's head office is preferred, with rich payment and banking resources, and proficient communication skills with institutions;
3. Cheerful personality, strong ability to withstand stress;
4. Fluent in English/Chinese