The Business Unit Head is responsible for ensuring the success of assigned products/services portfolio essentially in terms of sales targets achievement. Further, ensure product/services specific sales, marketing, and customer relationship management objectives are achieved by acting as the product/service leader within the company. In addition, assigned vendors would act a focal person to coordinate/support all the sales team, customer, and company requirements.
- Preferably IT Graduate, followed by MBA in Sales/Marketing
- Strong technical IT Security background and knowledge is mandatory
- Strong planning, communication, and interpersonal skills
- 5-7 years prior sales and marketing experience in IT/IT Security is mandatory
- Proven track record of sales target achievement
- Must have experience crafting and presenting effective technical and commercial proposals, delivering technical presentations and strong demonstrations skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product/Service Life Cycle Responsibilities
- Product Knowledge
- Business Development
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise on all aspects of the product/service. Subsequently, deliver product/service knowledge and training internally to sales teams and externally to customers.
- Effectively articulates value proposition associated with the product/services.
- Provide necessary product details, communicate technical, industry, and market facts to position products/services effectively with customers.
- Perform pre-sales activities like demo, presentation, product sizing, licensing, helping customers prepare RFPs/Tenders.
- Go-to-market plan development and execution to ensure the sale target is met.
- Developing annual, quarterly, and monthly sales plans/revenue forecasts and in conjunction set out a marketing plan.
- Execute and ensure the success of the sales plans and marketing plans through close coordination with LoBs.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Vendor Relationship Management