CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), who will be responsible for overseeing all marketing aspects and marketing resources of the
The CMO will work with the Executive Management to grow the company through the use of an effective marketing strategy. Using an active and practical
approach, the CMO will direct all employees in the marketing department to attain the company’s strategic goals.
• Directs the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
• Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as technology, finance, and operations as an advisor of marketing that may improve their
efficiency and effectiveness.
• Conducts research and case studies on customer experience, company’s brand persona and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
• Ensures control of the marketing departmental budgets.
• Develops and implements all internal/external communication and public relations
• Plans and implements proper PR and marketing strategy
• Manages all aspects of communication with the design agency
• Consistently evaluates the marketing and brand strategy making changes as necessary
• Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
• Develops and enhances the company’s marketing and design
• Identifies competitive advantages and customer behavioral trends for the benefit of a company
• Proven track record of defined successful strategies and leading its execution including market research, product development, branding, loyalty management,
advertising, promotions, and sponsorship
• In-depth customer acquisition and retention experience
• Proven ability to create and execute a global standard marketing and public relations vision
• Skilled in driving innovative, global multi-channel marketing strategies utilizing digital, direct, and grassroots programs
• Well-connected with media outlets and industry publications
• Full capabilities in developing, creating, and executing successful public relations campaigns
• Ability to operate as an effective tactical and strategic thinker as well as a team leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives •
Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Self-reliant, great problem solver, results-oriented
• EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• MS in the related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in senior marketing management roles
pInternational Consulting Associates has been operating as a premier Management and Financial Consultancy for 35 years now. Formerly known as Grant Thornton Consulting, ICA has worked in a variety of domains, both with public and private-sector clientele. We have a diverse team of more than 100 cons ...Read More