· Responsible for any action pertaining to duty levied by the government on any imported and exported goods.
· Curb and prevent any kind of act regarding customs wrongdoings
· Facilitate International trade.
· Research, examine, study, report and regularly give advices on important issues related to customs.
· Prepare, compile and maintain necessary documents required by the role.
· Responsible for duties and taxes drawback process.
· Preparing and submitting pre-entry documentation to Customs brokers
· Product research for US/CA/EU/Asia HTS
· Customs broker relations
· Import and export documentation and management
Required Skills & Experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in International customs clearance and regulatory implementation.
· Exposure related to International Customs & International regulations
· Ability to collate and analyse often complex information.
· Ability to disseminate detailed information in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Tactful and polite with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to present information in a clear and logical way.
· Good numeracy skills, with the ability to interpret accounts and make calculations.
· Ability to work accurately, pay close attention to detail and notice inconsistencies.
· Master Degree in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.