Digital Marketing Manager Full time The Digital Marketing Manager will be a vital member of the Marketing team and to use their meticulous advertising, digital and creative skills to explain the impact and reach of IDRF's humanitarian work, which improves the lives of communities across the globe and throughout Canada, and expand globally. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will develop a digital marketing strategy to ideate, implement and complete paid advertising campaigns. They will coordinate members of the marketing team to ensure projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. They will be the go-to person for all aspects of our digital marketing strategy, fostering existing donors, and capturing new leads.
• Expand IDRF's online presence to reach larger audiences in the digital space.
• Research, plan, and implement ways to penetrate new markets, and new ways of advertising.
• Manage and implement influencer strategy
• Analyzing donor statistics and using them to report on the success of marketing campaigns, appeals, and optimizing them as necessary.
• Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy
• Charge lead generation strategies, have always-on campaigns, and implement throughout the year.
• Dynamically adjust campaigns as necessary according to trends and donor statistics.
• Work closely with the development and design teams as well as liaise with other internal teams when necessary.
• Adjust website as necessary for advertising campaigns. Develop successful advertising landing pages to drive donations and/or signups.
• Post Secondary degree and/or certificate in Digital Marketing.
• Three-five years of experience in a digital marketing role is necessary. 1+ year in project management is ideal.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organization and time management skills
• Understanding of the products or services the company sells and their industry
• Ability to analyze and interpret sales, website, and social media statistics
• Knowledge of search engine optimization, email marketing, lead generation, and other digital marketing methods
• Ability to complete tasks under pressure and resolve disputes between employees
• Ability to keep track of lots of small details
• Familiarity with web development, and various forms of advertising (Google, Facebook, Adroll, Youtube, etc.)
• Expert knowledge of Google’s and Facebook’s ever-changing policies, and ability to adapt at short notice.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proven ability to exercise diplomacy and good judgment.
• Ability to work independently using strong initiative.
• Ability to work as part of a fundraising team.
• Understanding inclusive fundraising and accessibility practices is an asset.
• Commitment to IDRF's mission and values. IDRF is committed to workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion- principles that are fundamental to our mission.
We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, and we seek to maintain a welcoming, inclusive, and high-performing culture in our office.