Jr. Video Editor
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a Videographer who will be responsible for creating relevant and authentic video that reflects our programs, and our vision - working with internal Marketing team to improve our brand awareness, online reputation and build our digital presence.
You will assist in idea generation, storyboarding, production/gathering of footage, and editing videos throughout the year to be a key member of the marketing team.
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for stories, social promotional videos, and campaign videos.
• Assess video production needs and proactively identify ways in which video can be leveraged to drive action and impact broader marketing initiatives
• Script, storyboard, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for specific campaigns
• Collaborate with program managers and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Edit videos (15 second ads to 1-3 minute campaign and engagement videos), including capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
• Manage video library • Source sound, imagery and content that will effectively reach audiences across various content platforms What you’ll Bring:
• You are social, curious and love engaging audiences and building friendships
• You are effective under pressure and have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• You are self-motivated, confident, energetic, with an ability to deliver creative and innovative ideas
• You have qualifications in multimedia production and a minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience including social and digital platforms
• You have a strong understanding of how to use video on Social Media Platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and a passion for learning about new ones as they develop into opportunities to engage with the social community
• You are highly proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
• You have strong typography and video editing skills
• You have the ability to craft compelling storytelling through editing
• You’ve got an entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify and act upon original branding and creative opportunities in social media platforms
• If you have a strong interest in working in International Development, and knowledge of the Sustainable Development Goals, this is a plus.
• You have an understanding of the workflow in a nonprofit environment.
• Very high attention to detail