International Medical Corps invites applications from candidates fulfilling the mentioned Job specifications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify target communities and mobilize community groups.
- Build partnership with key stakeholders and individuals in the camp.
- Liaise and coordinate with programme staff for project implementation.
- Carry out awareness raising sessions and outreach activities to inform the community members about services.
- Should pass on routine feedback findings of the community members and other stakeholders.
- Enlist participants in the GSGs and other community groups and share with Sr. GBV Officer for further process.
- Provide technical assistance to and advise community groups on project identification and implementation strategies.
- Liaise and work with community groups and projects to ensure accountability and best use of project resources.
- Will facilitate the community to pass their complaints to the management through CBCM in a transparent manner.
· Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within organization and amongst beneficiaries served.
· Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards the community.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibilities as and when needed.
- Part of team conducting assessments, reviews and self-inspections.
· The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- University degree in social sciences.
- Minimum two (2) years professional experience in Community mobilization.
- Can speak fluently and understand rigorously PASHTO language.
- Will have excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Computer proficiency is a Must.
Candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
International Medical Corps provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in
all areas of operation.