International Medical Corps invites applications from candidates fulfilling the mentioned Job specifications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Compliance & Ethics:
· Adhere to organization Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles.
· Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within organization and amongst beneficiaries served.
· Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards the community.
· Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps.
· Maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps and donor compliance requirements and keep ethical standards and adhere to the standards.
· Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to the staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
· The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
Candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
International Medical Corps provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in
all areas of operation.
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, v ...Read More