Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage all aspects of the Project and develop a detailed implementation and monitoring plan and adapt project to changing context as needed.
· Discuss and agree with project staff and other stakeholders on proposed activities, implementation and monitoring plan, roles and responsibilities of each team member.
· Ensure that grant required activities, indicators and objectives are successfully met within the project timeframe and allocated budget.
· Work with team on timely procurement and delivery of required safe delivery kits and other medical supplies to avoid stock-outs.
· Work with finance, logistics, HR/admin and security to ensure smooth implementation of project activities.
· Work closely with the Field Coordinator Reproductive Health (RH) Officer to update project monitoring plans and discuss challenges/solutions.
· Design and conduct surveys and assessment with team to implement project strategy and approach.
· Schedule regular field visits for monitoring and supervision where possible to ensure quality of services, accurate data collection and verify consumption rates of kits and supplies.
· Regularly analyse data in conjunction with RH staff in order to build their skills in tracking reproductive health trends and developing appropriate responses.
· Review MIS tools for any gaps in data collection and reporting.
· Regularly update training schedule and ensure trainings are conducted as proposed to the donor.
· Ensure appropriate treatment of beneficiaries in general, and mainly those requiring clinical RH services within health project and ensure that the system for referral cases is developed and functioning efficiently and with optimal results.
· Adhere to organization Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles.
· Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards other colleagues & community.
· The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
Required Experience & Qualifications
· University Degree in any social Sciences disciple.
· Desirable: Project Management, Master’s in Public Health.
· At least 3 years of experience in international organization in same capacity.
· Previous experience of managing Minimum Initial Service Package (MISP) projects will be preferred.
· Technical expertise in areas of monitoring and evaluation, proposal development, assessments, and training.
· Familiarity with international guidelines on MISP.
· Must be able to analyse and interpret data and to track performance against project indicators.
· Will have excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
· Demonstrated creativity, ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
Note: Due to urgent need of this this position we might not wait till July 05, 2019, candidates who apply and meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted before due date.
International Medical Corps provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in all areas.
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, v ...Read More