Experience in project coordination as part of a project team for timely execution. Knowledge of PRIMAVERA and MS PROJECT preferred. Mechanical background and skills helpful. Previous experience in petrochemicals industry desired. Detailed job responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules,
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.