Experience in project coordination as part of a project team for timely execution. Knowledge of PRIMAVERA and MS PROJECT preferred. Mechanical background and skills helpful. Previous experience in petrochemicals industry desired. Detailed job responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and schedules,
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
IPC was founded in 1978 in Lahore Pakistan. We have made steady and significant progress and are proud of our accomplishments. We have evolved into a group of companies servicing clients in diverse areas of industrial chemicals, synthetic and natural rubbers, rubber process aids, plastic polymers, l ...Read More