The objective of the Community Mobilization is to ensure that awareness about the IRC Education program has been well disseminated and IRC is working in collaboration with community through their involvement in the project to achieve objectives having different Transparency committees formed for specific purposes.
5. Assist in implementation of the project activities in the communities
6. Assist in distribution process of different students and schools supplies, maintain their record and handover to the Sr. Field officer/ Mobilization Manager
7. Conduct education awareness sessions for target beneficiaries
8. Awareness raising in the beneficiaries in collaboration with PTCs members through campaigns/ trainings/ community broad base meeting
9. Assist in creating and enhancing social cohesion required for the sustainability of the project.
10. Development of linkages withlocal organizations, local governments and other INGOs and exploring waysfor future partnership in the target areas.
11. Linkages of the PTC members in the target union councils and local government,
12. Any other duty, assigned by the mobilization manager/Sr. Field Officer and Sr. Education Manager
Working experience with International NGOs or similar set-up.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, established in 1933, and currently working in 42 countries worldwide. IRC has been working in Pakistan for over 30 years, and manages & delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, educatio ...Read More