RELIEF is a proposed humanitarian program that will provide immediate assistance and early recovery support to displaced communities and their hosts in KP/FATA according to their needs and in coordination with other support and assistance mechanisms. RELIEF will be managed by a consortium of three international NGOs (International Rescue Committee - IRC, Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development – ACTED and HelpAge), supported by implementing partners on the ground.
Job Overview/Summary: The Coordination Interns primary responsibility is to provide high quality, core administrative support to the RELIEF PSU.
1. Provide support to the RELIEF PSU including, but not limited to; preparing materials for distribution, managing incoming and outgoing correspondence and other documentation, assisting in diary management, setting up meetings, notes of the meetings.
2. Coordination and follow up of various activities from Technical Working Group/ Partner Agencies
3. Information Management & Data Entry
4. Classifying, collating and storing information
5. Coordinate all external RELIEF requests for conferences, travel and meetings. Keep clear and easily accessible records of all requests.
6. Provide support to visitors and visiting delegations as necessary.
7. Remain flexible and perform other duties, as needed or requested.
Education: Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Management & Information Sciences or equivalent
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
1. Excellent reporting writing skills in English
2. Fluent spoken English & Urdu
3. Excellent communication and coordination skills
4. Computer skills including MS- Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.