Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, working in 42 countries worldwide. Established in Pakistan for over 30 years, IRC manages and delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, education, protection and livelihoods for displaced, poor and conflict-affected communities. IRC works in partnership with local government and non-governmental organizations and currently works in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Job Overview/Summary: Data Analysis Officer will be responsible to review data for completeness and accuracy and ensures quality by identifying and resolve inconsistencies in the data. In close coordination with Senior Knowledge and Learning Manager and other relevant Officials the incumbent is expected to perform the following tasks:
· Ensure the confidentially of all files and data as per IRC standards.
· Cross check data with hard tools and correct errors.
· Report any logical error or missing data to relevant staff.
· On need basis to be a part of Database development process.
· Backup Cash Research data on daily basis as per standard procedures.
· Conduct monthly reviews of data collection forms to ensure all hard copy files are up to date, entered in the database and chronologically filed.
· Communicate with implementing partner field Staff, in various activities regarding Data Collection and if any errors noticed in hard forms & verification of records.
· Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Education: Masters/ BSc honors Computer/IT subjects, business/ public administration, social sciences or related field
Work Experience: At least 02 years’ experience in handling and managing databases; visualizations; report generation.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent MS Word, Excel, Power point and Access skills
· Knowledge of coding procedures.
· Strong data entry and cross checking skills
Language Skills: Must be fluent in Urdu, Pashtu & English languages both written and spoken
Certificates or Licenses: None
Working Environment: Standard office work environment
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, established in 1933, and currently working in 42 countries worldwide. IRC has been working in Pakistan for over 30 years, and manages & delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, educatio ...Read More