Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, working in 42 countries worldwide. Established in Pakistan for over 30 years, IRC manages and delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, education, protection and livelihoods for displaced, poor and conflict-affected communities. IRC works in partnership with local government and non-governmental organizations and currently works in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Job Overview/Summary: Database Assistant is responsible for data collection and verification of Field activities data from the field staff. S/he will be responsible to review data for completeness and accuracy and ensures quality by identifying and resolve inconsistencies in the data.
· This position shall be based in IRC field office Peshawar.
· Ensure the confidentially of all files and data.
· Follow standard WPE procedures for confidential data handling.
· Develop and manage filing system for various WPE reports.
· Cross check data with hard tools and correct errors.
· Report any logical error or missing data to relevant staff.
· On need basis to be a part of Database development process.
· Backup WPE data on daily basis as per standard procedures.
· Collect field forms (intake firms, activity reports, field incident report, and other forms) submitted by Sr. Service Delivery Officer and other WPE staff and check for completeness.
· Conduct monthly reviews of case files to ensure all hard copy files are up to date, entered in the database and chronologically filed.
· Ensure hard copies of monthly activity and case statistics reports are produced and shared with relevant staff and Supervisor for review
· Ensure incident report forms and activity reports are collected from the field staff, reviewed for completeness and entered in timely manner.
· Ensure the immediate input of data into IRC database
· Update the project monitoring database and assist Database Officer in preparing relevant reports upon request.
· Promote the use of WPE field data information in project planning and monitoring activities;
· Maintain hard copies of reports to be organized in files.
· Communicate with field Staff, in various activities regarding Data Collection and if any errors noticed in hard forms & verification of records.
· Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/IT subjects
Work Experience: At least 01 years of relevant experience
Language Skills: Must be fluent in Urdu, Pashtu & English languages both written and spoken
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, established in 1933, and currently working in 42 countries worldwide. IRC has been working in Pakistan for over 30 years, and manages & delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, educatio ...Read More