- The incumbent will provide support to Finance Officer for ensuring the financial management, in accordance with IRC policies and donor regulations.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in reviewing the Travel reimbursement claims of zonal managers and WEE project staff.
- Assist in reviewing the records of WEE Project’s Social Mobilizer from hard and soft data.
- Compile the records, for further submission of payment process.
- Scan and arrange project related records in soft form.
- Properly file and label the documents of project for easy access.
- Arrange and verify project records in MS excel for easy access and reference.
- Any other job assigned.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to:
- Finance Officer and Finance Coordinator - Projects
Position directly supervises:
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s in commerce/Finance and Accounting
Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 months of work experience in finance and accounting department.
Skills & Competencies:
- Command on MS Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
The IRC Core Values and Commitments
- The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct.
- These are Integrity, Service, Equality and Accountability.
- In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
- IRC is committed to ensuring that IRC staff is suitable to work with children and have the knowledge s/he needs to uphold and abide by the IRC’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Level of interaction with children: Less frequent direct contact with children
- IRC recognizes that gender equality is fundamental to the achievement of our organizational mission.
- As such, IRC is committed to the promotion of gender equality in all aspects of our operations and programs.
- Our organizational policies, procedures and actions demonstrate this commitment.