S/he will assist MEAL Officer in conducting activities according to Monitoring for Action Standards. S/he will assist in database designing, administration and also provides field support to strengthen accountability mechanism particularly in women in communities.
· Assist in strengthening the accountability mechanisms; documenting, (monitoring) follow-up on feedback and complaints of beneficiaries.
· Ensure that data is collected and entered into online / offline data management system on regular basis.
· Verify data for completeness, correctness, consistency and follow up on any data quality issues.
· Ensure that children, people with disabilities, women and other vulnerable community members are actively participating in project monitoring activities
· Assist in documenting lessons learnt.
· Any other task as assigned by supervisor.