Under the leadership and guidance of Senior Manager Measurement & Effectiveness, MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) Assistant will learn through practical exposure and perform basic tasks assigned by the supervisor. S/he bring new knowledge and innovation into IRC work and develop clear understanding of the IRC program and functioning of work in humanitarian sector.
To support the MEAL Officer and the BDRP project team in conducting MEAL activities, including data entry and data analysis. Moreover, to strengthen accountability systems to ensure that support is extended to all project beneficiaries.
Place in the organization: The MEAL Assistant reports to the Senior Manager Measurement and Effectiveness with technically supporting the MEAL Officer on updating MEAL tool and data management and data entry.
- Assist in strengthening the accountability mechanisms; this includes documenting and (monitoring) follow-up on feedback and complaints of beneficiaries.
- Ensure that data is collected and entered into data management system on a regular basis.
- Verify data for completeness, correctness, and consistency and follow up on any data quality issues.
- Ensuring that all records are properly organized and stored in data management system.
- Work with MEAL Officer on designing and/or updating the MEAL tools
- Ensure that children, women and other vulnerable community members are actively participating in in project monitoring activities
- Any other task as assigned by supervisor