The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
IRC has been working in Pakistan for over 30 years, and manages and delivers large, complex programs to meet the needs in health, education, protection, environmental health and livelihoods for displaced, poor and disaster affected communities. IRC works in partnership with local government and non-governmental organizations and currently works in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Sindh provinces.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual for the position of M&E Officer for a five-year USAID-funded Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) Project in selected districts of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including Newley Merged Districts. The project focusses on implementing interventions to achieve the intended result of “Increased incomes for women-owned micro-businesses and women workers”. These interventions will stimulate women’s economic and social empowerment and prepare foundation for integrating intervention to prevent and respond to gender-based violence (GBV). In coordination with respective Implementing Partners, the M&E officer reports to the M&E Manager of WEE Project with technically supporting the Database Officer on updating MEAL/MIS tools and data management as well as entry. The M&E Officer will assist M&E Manager in all MEL related tasks in the project such as design, implement, report and follow-ups of MEL Framework, LFA, Indicator tracking sheets, data collection tools, process monitoring, surveys, evaluations, and learning etc.
· Support the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Manager to implement the MEAL plans and ensure implementation of robust systems and to provide real time analytics to guide the quality of the programme and implementation
· Assist in management of beneficiary’s feedback data and generate monthly reports and analysis.
· Assist in developing analysis dashboards against project indicators at country and district level.
· Support Sr. Manager Measurement & Effectiveness to ensure that all records are properly organized and updated.
· Ensure that data is collected and entered data management system on a regular basis.
· Validate data for completeness, correctness, consistency and follow up on any data quality issues.
· Work with relevant teams of the Implementing Partners on designing and/or updating the program data.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: M&E Manager Position directly supervises: None
· Graduate preferably Post Graduation.
· Preference will be given to candidates with their degree in Database / computer sciences
b) Work Experience:
· Overall, one year of work experience in data entry and analysis.
· Basic understanding on Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning along with database systems, analysis, and reporting.
c) Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Basic understanding of statistical data (e.g., statistical analysis, social science, programme evaluation), ability to recognize, interpret and synthesize patterns in data
· Computer skills & Report writing skills
· English & Urdu language skills
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent computer skills and competency in Word, Excel, Power-Bi and PowerPoint;
Language Skills: English, Urdu, Pashto
The IRC Core Values and Commitments.
· The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Adult Safeguarding, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
· IRC is committed to ensuring that IRC staff is suitable to work with children and have the knowledge s/he needs to uphold and abide by the IRC’s Child Safeguarding Policy.
o Level of interaction with children: Less contact with children
· IRC ensures that its staff must actively practice the roles and responsibilities related to client responsiveness, accountability to people in affected communities and must have competencies to solicits and listens to feedback and other’s perspectives, responds to feedback with maturity and sensitivity and takes appropriate decisions and makes changes to behavior or actions in response to feedback.
· IRC recognizes that gender equality is fundamental to the achievement of our organizational mission. As such, IRC is committed to the promotion of gender equality in all aspects of our operations and programs. Our organizational policies, procedures and actions demonstrate this commitment.
Women candidates and differently abled persons are highly encouraged to apply.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, established in 1933, and currently working in 42 countries worldwide. IRC has been working in Pakistan for over 30 years, and manages & delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, educatio ...Read More