Under the DFID funded project “Building Disaster Resilience in Pakistan” implemented by International Rescue Committee (IRC) in District Ghotki, IRC will hire two Volunteers for facilitation in community based trainings of social structures.
The Volunteers will report to Senior Training Officer and are expected to deliver following tasks;
· Assisting the project teams in collection of nominations of social structures for participating in trainings
· Maintain records of training participants in soft and hard.
· Facilitate field based trainings ensuring the logistics arrangements are up to date during training.
· Take follow up with intended participants to ensure attendance in trainings.
· Cross check the accuracy of nominations with attendance sheets of trainings.
· Prepare payment sheets for payments of perdiem to the training participants
· Assist and manage stationary of trainings, maintain attendance sheets of trainings.
· Perform any other task related to field/ training assigned by supervisor.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, established in 1933, and currently working in 42 countries worldwide. IRC has been working in Pakistan for over 30 years, and manages & delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, educatio ...Read More