Supply Chain Assistant will be responsible to oversee day to day operational activities includes; maintaining office building, paying utility bills in time, inventory management, procurement, housekeeping, fleet management and logistical support to all program activities. The position will report to Senior Supply Chain Officer.
1. Assist Senior Supply Chain Officer in day to day activities.
2. Supervise and ensure effective office maintenance as per IRC standards and
3. Ensure quality provision of clerical support to program and managerial staff through regular coordination and communication.
4. Documentation of all the travel (PR, Local Request travel form, coordinate with security manager when and where needed).
5. Supervise support staff for effectively maintain office and staff house.
6. Maintain office petty cash payments through program advance, carryout timely payment of utility bills and make adjustment of advances in Ghotki office
7. Procurement of office , kitchen supplies
8. Maintain office file and inventory management
9. Coordinate repairs to office equipment, furniture and fixtures
10. Maintain program, administrative and correspondence files, as assigned, and in keeping with IRC guidelines.
11. Maintain stationary stocks and distribute stationary supplies, in keeping with IRC policies and procedures, as assigned. Document the distribution and usage of stationary supplies.
12. Photocopy, collate, sort and distribute documents, as requested. Help to insure that photocopy machines are maintained and used properly.
13. Run errands, as directed.
14. Perform other duties, as needed or requested.