Required Male Warehouse Assistant:
Responsible to manage overall Inventory & Warehouse/Store Operation
- Layout Design for Inventory Areas.
- Stocks Receiving Process Flow.
- Inventory Management
- Induction of Quality Inspections of Incoming Stocks.
- To involve in the planning of efficient Warehouse operations and achieving departmental objectives and goals.
- Exercise direct responsibility for the planning, organizing, direction, and control of all activities associated with the development of Warehouse Management Plans.
- Plans organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the Warehouse Operations functions
- Lead continuous improvement, problem-solving, and team building activities related to the Operations functions
- Set inventory by batch wise and Specific item code.
- Manage monthly & weekly scheduled safety & quality audits
- Presenting written reports and analyses to senior managers
- Push short expiry items in retail
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc. Finish Goods Warehousing
- Ensuring smooth operation for stock transfer and sale dispatches.
- Weekly and monthly cycle count to ensuring 100% stock accuracy.
- Monitoring agreed with need dates, price changes & credit term.
Must know advance level expert skills of MS Excel