Experience Textile Limited
•100% export Fabrics (woven & knit) Manufacturing well reputed Company
• Acknowledgement of the order quantity in advance for making production plan and to liaise with the Management and to give necessary directives to the Production Manager of the unit regarding the production plan
• To give necessary directives to Production/Sample team to make a sample of a particular buyer in order to get the approval of mass production
• To keep close eyes in order to attain acceptable production limit and to ensure about the implementation of the production schedule. If any production manager fails to achieve the production target, then reason is to be found out from production manager and he is to be guided for more production
• Having clear idea about the quality of garments and to guide his subordinates to take necessary corrective measures if there is any problem of quality so that garments can be made exportable stage
• To implement price-controlled policy in every stage of production, so that production cost is reduced
• To make necessary arrangement of training for the subordinates in order to increase the production capability by following modern production procedure.
• To ensure proper planning to assure smooth operation within the team
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the management
• Direct and control the improvement of production processes & reduce all types of wastage by proper planning.
• Good knowledge on Pattern and marker, technically problem-solving ability with required quality standard.
• Achieve optimum level of productivity by maintaining AQL required by buyer.
• Identify production line blockages and take necessary steps to solve.
• Ensure daily, weekly & monthly production as per planning.
• Monitor, control and utilization of man, machine & material for optimum productivity.
• Maintain quality product for each style and no compromise with quality at everywhere (ensure shipment with zero defects).
• Supervise production floor for highest level of productivity given by management.
• Establish effective communication with cutting and finishing & Quality team responsible personnel to fulfill the order quantity and avoid any short shipment.
• Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
• Foster a positive and responsive culture whilst ensuring the production schedule is met.
• Have to ensure implementation of best garments manufacturing practices using best tools & techniques for increasing productivity;
• Able to take initiatives to manage the critical paths of delivery;
• Have to take necessary initiative to achieve Optimum Efficiencies by Improving Man Machine Ratio, Cut to Ship Ratio, Production Efficiency, etc;
• Have to ensure Timely Shipments; constantly guide the teams for ensuring high productivity and quality;
• Have to improve profitability by identifying cost reduction opportunities through integrated production planning, information support and analysis;
• Monthly performance status report preparation
• Masters degree in any discipline
• Bachelor degree in any discipline (Textile Background will be given preference)
• At least 10 year(s)
• Age 35 to 40 years
• Only males are allowed to apply