We're looking for high-energy individuals who have a zeal for sales and marketing. Our team lives and breathes a "work hard, play hard" mentality. It's impossible to describe the average Intuit Force person because we dont have any. Our people are curious, competitive, team oriented, fun-love, caring, and lifelong learners.
Position is a full-time entry level salaried position with a monthly bonus program. Candidates should submit salary requirements with resume.
Small company spirit with big company perks:
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Employer funded life insurance
- Generous PTO (paid time off) program
- Wellness program
- Education and personal development reimbursement
So what could you be doing?
Our Business Development Specialist assist and support their Account Executives in supplying various business development services to our clients. This position includes organizing, planning and communicating our clients’ value propositions to target buyers; learning about and reporting on buying systems and influences.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Account Executives in formulating and implementing the business growth projects for our clients.
- Plans, organizes and implements market research projects on behalf of our clients.
- Produces high-quality touch points through phone conversations and written documents with various clients’ targets.
- Plans work activities related to each client project; completing specific projects and duties to support our clients with minimum delay, efficiency and accuracy.
- Contributes to and/or reviews client reports that record status of recent activities and determines status of ongoing project work.
- Informs Manager of Strategy & Growth, Manager of Training and Performance and/or an Account Executive of issues that affect the quality of our service and/or client satisfaction.
- Participates in coordination and sales meetings that disseminate pertinent information, regularly reviewing and previewing business growth project status for each client.
- Participates in and shares responsibility for the company’s ongoing strategic improvement.
- Coordinates and manages projects, as assigned.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- Knowledge of general operational processes, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business development techniques, while continuing to develop skills in the field.
- Ability to work well with all personality types, seeking out and finding what will motivate them to enter successful client relationships (internal and external).
- Ability to take and give direction that will advance the efforts of Intuit Force.
- Possesses planning, organizing and project management skills with an attention to detail, quality, and budget.
- Possesses a strong ability to adapt to different client needs, learn the various products and services of clients and communicate that message to buying targets.
- Skills in analyzing data and preparing reports or recommendations.
- High-level of communication skills with various levels of partners and personnel, exercising the appropriate level of professional discretion.
- Knowledge of general computer hardware and software tools, including Internet navigation and Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes.
Education and Experience Requirements
This position requires 2 years previous sales experience. A bachelor degree in business administration or sales and marketing is preferred.
Work Orientation Factors
This position may require limited travel. Position is based in Karachi, Sindh PK.