IntuitForce require a Human Resource person to handle our recruitment and other day to day operations.
• Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
• Administer HR-related documentation
• Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
• Assist in the recruitment process
• Liaise with recruitment agencies
• Set up test/interviews and issue relevant correspondence
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Ideal candidate is someone with
· Strong administration skills
· Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
· A high level of confidentiality
· Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· The flexibility and willingness to learn
· To enjoy working with people
· Good administrative skills
· The ability to work as part of a team
· The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Person has to be able to manage his/her time effectively, aggressive in completing tasks and achieving goals, able to creatively think outside the box, and available for phone, chat and email discussions with company's associates in different timezones.
pIntuit Force is a provider of web-based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses around the world. With hands-on expertise in web design, web development, software development & internet marketing, we are one-stop solution company dedicated in offering quality services to our clients./p