We are a United Kingdom base company looking for someone who can manage social media and digital media marketing for our clothing, bedding and printing website.
Social Media Marketing Manager (SEO, SEM, SMM) will perform Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords Analysis, Google Analytics, Blog/Content Writing, Keyword Analysis, Competitor Analysis and other Digital Marketing tasks to various digital channels. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
You can apply for this job by sending your CV, we are looking for someone start immediately, can work from home option available too, depending on mutual understanding.
• Graduation degree in Computer Science/business/marketing/Software engineering or equivalent
• 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, specifically SEO/SEM, PPC and social media marketing/advertising
• Familiar with – Google Analytics, Traffic travis, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
• Strong analytical & application skills to improve search engine rankings, optimizing search & display AdWords campaigns for better ROI
• Experience in social media management and advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap chat Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+) preferred
• Must have excellent English writing and speaking skills for international audience
Job Specification Skills
• SEO, SEM, PPC and SMM and using all the latest and new evolving techniques
• Plan, create and execute advertising and messages across social media
• In-depth keyword/topical for SEO and visibility
• Track competitors’ strengths and exploit market opportunities
• Ability to produce optimum marketing strategy.
• Run cross-platform campaign(s) on Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter, instagram, snap chat and product relevant mediums.
• Optimise running campaigns based on newly gathered data
• Monitor budget spent and bids for traffic quality and conversions
• Proactively work for maximum ad visibility and target marketing
Your success is measured on:
• Ability to use latest suite of digital marketing tools and features
• Ability to help increase the number of qualified leads, response rates, website stats, keyword rankings and all other responsibilities that are required to immediately start generating leads
• Manage Off-Page and On-page Optimization.
• Performing Keyword Research Analysis.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Advanced command of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
• Search Engine Marketing.
• Optimizing HTML tags, Meta tags, Meta Description, to improve SEO.
• Increased rankings and traffic flow of website Social Media Marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram Marketing.
• Email Marketing and Campaign with Google PPC and AdSense.
• Link building, Directory Submissions, Classified Ads Submissions, Blog Posting, Article submission, Blog commenting.
• E commerce Website SEO and Marketing.
• Advanced SEO Tools.
• Good Knowledge of WordPress SEO Plugins.
• Good understanding of HTML and Content management system.
• Content Writing is a Plus point.
• Google Analytics set-up, tracking and reporting.
• Depending on experience Salary Package will be between Rs:15,000 to Rs:30,000 and will be reviewed every year.
• Four weeks paid holidays.
• Paid Training will be offered.
• Every year one salary will be given as bonus.
• If achieve targets of first 6 months company will provide a cash bonus.
• After successful completion of 3 months probationary period a 1 year contract will be offered.