. Managing incoming and outgoing supplies and products within a business.
· Receives and counts items in a warehouse inventory and records the data on a computer.
· Compare the quantities of items physically present in the warehouse to the inventory records of a warehouse.
· Examine items in inventory for defects, wear or damage, and reports this information to the warehouse manager.
· Organize and maintain the inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling.
· Creates and maintains accurate procedures for the primary inventory control functions.
· Ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system.
· Ensures that work orders are fully and properly completed and that all stocks have been correctly.
· Prepare and submit inventory control reports to Supervisor.
· Maintain records of damaged stock and damaged warehouse materials-handling equipment.
· Maintain and manages inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations.
· Respond to enquiries regarding products and inventories.
· Provide direction and assistance to colleagues as needed.
· Maintain inventory reports according to standard documentation and archiving procedures.
· Supervise the entire delivery issuance process of customers and make sure no delivery takes place without proper monitoring.