1NV limited is looking for an incredibly bright, experienced, full-stack iOS developer to work in Islamabad, Pakistan, as part of our Dev Ops engineering team supporting our UK operations. Employee will thus be required to work according to UK working hours.
The candidate will need to be able to problem solve fast, have a thorough approach, be highly professional and must be able to adapt to new technologies.
- Be a high calibre individual, consistently involved in learning about and adapting to new technologies
- Comfortable working independently, as part of a team
- Have a strong commitment to meeting deadlines and project management skills
- Have a strong, self managing work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude and have knowledge of version control systems and workflow.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills in Swift and Objective C
- Strong experience with Xcode7, IB and Auto Layout
- Proficient with making network requests on iOS working with REST API design and development for mobile including authentication best practices (e.g. OAuth)
- Data handling in JSON and XML
- Experience using GoogleMaps API and experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Has published applications in App store
- Understanding of a SCRUM Agile workflow
- Use Git for version control with BitBucket and GitLab
- Experience in iOS native graphics, animation, UI designing and Zeplin
- Working experience working with CI processes, TDD, BDD and the best practises required for continuous delivery
- Minimum 3 years experience in iOS development.
- You must have 4 years Graduation CS / IT related degree OR Masters degree in CS/IT.
- Experience using Mapbox API.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience in messaging functionality and developing alerts/calendar style applications
Please apply with:
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Available date
- Experience details, Resume and apps on play store.