As a product marketer, you will help execute our product launch and marketing strategy and develop a deep understanding of our product, our market, our customers and their needs.
· Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
· Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
· Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
· Conducts primary and secondary market research around designated customer segment and translates market trends, activities, etc. into understandable, quantifiable information for the organization.
· Works with customers directly to understand customer needs; participates in expos, trade shows, and industry events.
· Develops marketing plans informed by a deep understanding of assigned market segment and actively monitors, communicates, act upon changes relevant to customer and competition.
· Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product launch and marketing throughout its life cycle
· Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills - there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
· Experience in food service management is preferred
Invision Solutions is a Toronto based certified technology oriented solution provider company serving clients worldwide. We provide wide range of products/services to businesses and consumers across the globe, maintaining an unrelenting focus on quality service and customer satisfaction.