InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore, headquartered in Canada, that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development.The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development.InvoZone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results.We take pride in our diversified team that consist people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence.While we have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warm up for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cyber security.
- MS or BS degree in computer science or related focus, or equivalent experience
- AT least 5+ years of experience in Software and/or Infrastructure, with a desired 3+ years in a relevant cloud, automation, and orchestration positions.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations
- Linux (RHEL/CentOS) and Windows system administration experience required
- Shell, Python, Groovy, Powershell or other programming language experience is a must
- Knowledge of the various services and capabilities of cloud computing platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running in the cloud
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with Infrastructure Definition/Provisioning tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM) desired
- Experience monitoring cloud and on-premise infrastructure and applications
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as IAM, EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3, Route 53, Gateways, VPCs, CloudWatch, Lambda scripts, highly desirable
- AWS Certifications (AWS Certified: SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect) desired
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL
Perks and Benefits:
- 18 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and Out-patient medical coverage
- Annual Increments
- Gym allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Be a part of growing and dynamic team
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth