- Knowledge and working experience of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (any one) such as Code Igniter, Laravel, Zend, YII, etc.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, NOSQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools, such as SVN
- Developing RESTful APIs, Business Logic, and DB design.
- Create Highly optimized WordPress themes & plugins, and customize WP REST APIs.
- Managing Development and Production machines hosted on AWS and AZURE through the command line.
- Quickly learn the new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to analyze the requirements produce the high-quality solution following the coding standards.
- Collaborating with Front-End Developers to integrate user interface with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
A software Solution providing Company