We are seeking a brilliant iOS Developer, who is able to develop advanced business applications in a native environment without a hiccup. We are a team of enthusiasts, who are committed & dedicated to delivering the state of the art applications to web and mobile. You will be able to work with an exceptional team on a diversity of projects.
- Must have published at least one application on Apple App Store.
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining existing product.
- Contribute towards the development life-cycle: design, implementation, and test.
- Responsible for being compliant with the prevalent development-processes.
- Memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- SQLite and CoreData with good database design skills.
- Familiar with subversion, bug tracking software’s, Wiki and peer-code-review tools
- Knowledge of the app submission on Apple Store
- Complete 1-year experience in iOS related technologies (iPhone SDK).
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps
- Experience in developing client-server Apps.
- Apps with background services
- Experience in designing fluid UI for multiple screen sizes and dimensions.
- Experience of working in multilingual and multi-threaded applications.
- Experience of working with multimedia and graphics libraries
- Liaison with QA department to fix reported bugs
- Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Common knowledge of different networking protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in working with a team as well as independently.