Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science (KICS), UET Lahore is looking for hardworking and committed resources for internship in IoT Research and Innovation Lab (IRIL) as per requirements mentioned below:
BS (CE/CS/EE) final year students or fresh graduates. Other graduates with relevant experience may also apply.
Skills and Proficiencies:
▪ Strong research and technical writing skills.
▪Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently.
▪ Strong adherence to guidelines.
▪ Organized, self-reliant and punctual.
▪ Proficient in coordinating proposal development and editing content for clarification and consistency.
How to Apply:
What the selected candidates will get?
▪This is a three months free internship which may lead to paid internship on good performance if there is any such position in the future.
▪ The selected candidates will be given internship certificates on completion
▪ The interns with excellent performance will be given an edge in any upcoming hiring (if any) in the lab.