We are looking for an AngularJS Developer with excellent communication skills in English (written & verbal) responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
The Ideal experienced candidate should possess expertise in the following;
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Verbal & Written)
- Using Angular, Bootstrap, Gulp, Bower, npm and Sass with an existing seed theme that has ready reusable components
- Good eye for great UI/UX
- Setting up frontend projects to be served from a CDN (we use Cloudfront)
- Using GIT with a constant flow of commits showing progress
- Using project management tools (we use Trello)
- Communicating regularly and pleasantly with high availability
- Following best practices frontend design and development
- Using Stripe.js for billing tokenization
- Adding social logins on the frontend
- Being punctual and reliable
1. Sound Knowledge in Angular (2, 4, 5, 6)
2. Familiarity with HTML/CSS (SCSS or SASS) to meet the latest web designs.
3. Savy in Bootstrap.
4. Nodejs knowledge will be a plus.
Other Skills Bootstrap, UI/UX, Gulp, Bower, RESTful APIs