• A Bachelor’s degree IN software engineering with 5 years of relevant work experience is required
• Experience with the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Experience with developing web applications with SOA, Restful, and/or MVC architectures
• Strong database development skills
• Full-Stack web application development experience
• Deep experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
• Strong experience with server-side Web frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter (Php), Express (Node.js))
• Strong experience with relational databases (PostgresDB, MySQL)
• Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo DB)
• Experience with frontend framework is plus (ReactJS, AngularJS, and Vue).
• Experience developing across Windows/UNIX
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards, code reviews, build process, testing and operations.
• Experience with version control is must (GIT, SVN).
Skills Other Skills