- Understanding and implementing of project management practices
- Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Interact with the client to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
- Guiding the team in defining technical architecture of their projects, including working with them to finalize the DB schema.
- Formulate strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Planning and allocating work to the team.
- Monitoring development activities and reporting project progress
- Managing, mentoring and providing technical guidance/support to project teams Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Skills & Experience
Seeking only experienced web developers with the following qualifications:
Excellent Communication (Written & Verbal)
- Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC implementation
- Experience working in a team development setting, using source code controls and tools like Git/Bitbucket/JIRA/BaseCamp etc
- Advanced-level SQL syntax (JOIN, UNION, aggregation and conditional functions)
- Advanced-level DB design (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes)
- Experience working with third-party APIs
- Developing and/or designing large web systems
- Experience with both front end and back end development
- At least 5 years of programming experience
Experience in the following areas a plus
- Experience performance tuning databases
- Experience with UI and user experience development
- Experience with developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting)
- Any Sys Admin experience