A fast paced web development organization is looking for an experienced "Project Coordinator" (Web Only) to join our team and work with us. We are looking for someone that can communicate effectively and professionally. The candidate should be a team player, self-starter, organized, Motivated and Dedicated. The Project Coordinator works closely with project managers, clients, designers and developers to ensure that the project and all its related processes are running smoothly.
- He should go through client's detailed project plans, assign work to internal resources and maintain project documentation.
- Proactively communicate the status of projects to internal teams and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Be the go to person for sales people when they have questions about dates, quotes, capacity and capabilities of the team.
- Help to track and report team hours.
- Keep team projects in-line and report on progress at any given time
- Assist sales and project managers with reporting on engagement of employees.
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
- Strong leadership qualities including self-motivation, resilience, positive attitude and thriving as a team player
- The ability to multi-task and must have a strong attention to detail
- 2 or more years of Project Coordination Experience managing web and software development projects, certification preferred
- Solid understanding of Web and Software design, development and documentation processes and tools