Under guidance, updates and analyses data in the database to ensure it is correct. Provides systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Reviews unprojected data that was successfully bridged to ensure that trends are accurate for a particular product, outlet, manufacturer, etc. when compared to a previous time period.
• Monitors trends in supplier’s data submission (volume, completeness, etc.) and investigate any apparent anomalies.
• Makes changes to the unprojected data as required.
• If the product design calls for raw data to be projected, creates and/or applies projection factors, alter projection factors as necessary to account for missing supplier data. Updates / maintains universe and sample files as needed.
• Reviews trends to identify any apparent anomalies in the projected data.
• Researches suspected problems.
• Specifies required changes to the data if necessary.
• Updates the transaction database by replacing the last cycle’s data with the newly received and processed data.
• Update the history file(s), applying corrections to historical data as necessary.
• Supports new automation opportunities to create process efficiencies.
• Manipulates database query software and mainframe applications.
• Maintains and enhances the quality on databases by identifying and implementing quality control measures and procedures
pAt IQVIA Solution Pakistan Pvt Ltd (formerly known as IMS Health Pakistan), we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions. To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person ...Read More