we are innovators and leaders, shaping the future at the intersection of media + technology. We invent groundbreaking technology, create extraordinary entertainment experiences for thousands every day, and take great care of our customers, their families and guests. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to an industry leader. And it's an exciting time to join our team. We are looking for people that share our passion for innovation and our customers those who are ready to make big things happen and to connect our customers to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives. We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. We lead with game-changing technology, and in every interaction, are focused on respecting our customers' time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can't imagine going anywhere else.
Driving Innovation to Deliver Awesome:
As a leader of connected experiences, IRG is re-envisioning the way our millions of residential customers are connecting to the products they love the most. We leverage our expertise to create unparalleled products and services that fuel discovery for everyday enjoyment. IRG Digital Services organization works to drive the strategy, development, and deployment of our next generation suite of products for our home, internet, TV, and voice businesses.
The Sr. Analyst of Reporting & Analytics for Broadband, Automation & Communication products will be responsible for product performance reporting and analysis. This individual will help support the business operations, financial processes and reporting for the Usage Based Billing broadband product.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to collaborate and build successful and strong relationships with the business partners including product, finance and technology teams and 3rd party vendors to problem solve and drive forward business initiatives.
- Proactively identify, prioritize, and conduct analysis that drives meaningful change on KPIs and critical objectives established by the organization.
- Be adept at managing competing priorities through planned and ad-hoc requests.
- Develop a tactical day-to-day operational mindset to help identify broader strategic challenges and opportunities to drive larger scale improvements. Must be able to drive strong bias for day to day execution while maintaining strategic focus.
- Connect operational initiatives to financial drivers to determine success metrics and identify cost efficiencies.
- Promote healthy skepticism, intellectual curiosity, knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Prepare easy to follow & summarized data support for key product presentations.
- Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Maintains internal processes, reporting dashboards, and analytical methodologies.
- Provide in-depth analysis of operational data to perform both routine and adhoc requests and improve efficiency.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple term.
- Coordinates across various teams in the organization to assess product data needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Monitors key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
- Experience with Tableau/SQL recommended.
- Excellent organizational, technical, financial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to see beyond the obvious.
- Self-starter with ability to drive products and ideas independently.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to "tell the story".
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including field service team members' management, cross-departmental teams and senior leadership.