We are looking to hire a Senior WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites.
You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end and back-end programming languages
· Experience with element and Divi and popular shopping plugins customization like Woo-commerce
· Ability to customize previously build themes and plugins at the code level.
· Hand on experience in PHP development. Experience of working HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, AJAX, JQuery.
· Must have experience of working on popular plugins. Should have experience of working with the APIs.
· Creation of custom post type and custom Taxonomy through code.
· WordPress site optimization. Outstanding DB skills and concepts
· Must be self-motivated with the ability to work within deadlines, both independently and within a team.
· Should be a quick learner and think out-of-the-box solutions, quick problem solver.
· Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
· Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
· Proven 3yrs-5yrs work experience as a WordPress Developer.
· Strong understanding of PHP back-end development