We need smart, ambitious 3d Visualizer with 3-5 years of experience for our project.
Skills needed: 3ds max, Rhino, Vray, Modeling, Rendering, and Animation, architectural visualization
The main duties of the Senior 3D Visualiser include, but are not limited to the following:
- To visualize the architectural design, both exterior and interior.
- Work closely with the architectural and 3D design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this to a graphic representation.
- This may involve reproducing the architect's concept into a graphic form or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Lead the 3D Team and delegate work accordingly.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modeling packages. 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.]