An exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced individual to join a progressive international firm as an Accountant.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Ensuing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Ltd companies are prepared to the highest standard – quality assurance
· A thorough understanding and knowledge of the latest technical Accounting processes, procedures, compliance requirements and implications on clients
· Ensure planning, delivery, quality assurance and monitoring of the assigned clients – in a timely, accurate and efficient manner – including the following deliverable:
§ Tax/ VAT calculations
§ Preparation of the monthly management accounts
§ Balance sheet reconciliations
§ Preparation of year-end financial accounts
§ Preparation and management of annual budgets and forecasts
§ Production of a variety of management and regulatory reports
§ Production of detailed variance analysis with commentaries and recommendations for future actions
§ Engagement with clients
§ Ad hoc reporting and duties as required.
Key skills and requirements are:
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent qualification – +2 years’ experience post qualification
- High calibre and energetic candidate with strong accounting experience
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- An advanced user of Excel and other Microsoft and accounting systems (Xero, IRIS, SAGE, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have an ability to work quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Great organisation skills
- Good excel & computer skills
- Can work under pressure
- An effective communicator you will be comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients
- Fluent in English.
- Prior understanding and work experience of working in an accounting firm would be an added advantage.
- The candidate would be working remotely and interacting with teams on Skype. Therefore strong communication and computer literacy skills will be required.
Please attach your CV with the application. Applications without CV would not be considered