We at Shamshad Hospital are hiring for the position of Manager Operations, who is responsible for day-to-day operation of hospital & clinic. To coordinate the actions of all departments and ensure they function as one, Manager Operations must hold a wide set of skills and knowledge. As part of their typical duties, he may:
· Act as liaisons among Management, medical staff and departments heads.
· Supervise daily administrative operations
· Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
· Prepare work schedules
· Maintain organized medical and employee records
· Monitor administrative staff’s performance
· Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
· Resolve potential issues with patients
· Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to policies set by Management.
· Develop procedures for quality assurance, patient services, medical treatments and department activities
· Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations
Islamabad Diagnostic Centre (PVT) Ltd. is the only diagnostics centre in Islamabad providing the entire spectrum of advanced diagnostics services in radiology and pathology under one roof on a 24/7 basis, 365 days a year. Since inception, IDC has built a successful track record and is known for its ...Read More