Islamabad Recruitment Company is currently looking for Manager Food Safety & Quality (Meat Processing) for one of its client companies in Karachi. Our client is a world-class meat processing company; Revolutionizing Pakistan’s meat industry – with fresh and tender meat – since 2010.
Work Model: On-site
Qualification: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in a food-related discipline, such as food science, microbiology, chemistry, or food industry management.
Experience: 1-2 years
• Food quality assurance managers must have knowledge about quality standards, government regulations for the food industry, safety procedures, and managerial tactics.
• Qualified Lead Auditor of ISO 9001-2015 and HACCP
• Common standards managers are expected to be familiar with include the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system required by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the standards set by the Safe Quality Food Institute (SQFI).
• Previous experience working in the food industry, with a particular emphasis on supervisory experience.
You'll be responsible for policy, strategy and testing methodology to meet regulatory authority compliance in regard to the company product.
They also assist in setting quality standards and ensure that production is maintained at such standards
• Meet with other supervisors and inspect facilities for compliance with standards, determining methods to resolve any issues that arise.
• Review customer feedback and respond to any complaints.
• Prepare reports on food quality status to relay to owners and upper-level management and may keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
Islamabad Recruitment Company,Strategic human resource solutions