- Proactively engage with the targeted communities to implement the agriculture and livestock-specific interventions with sound background of livelihood project implementation/practical knowledge and its challenges in the local context.
- Directly responsible for planning, implementation, and timely execution of project activities along with the record management of agriculture and agriculture, enterprise, and social mobilization-related interventions at field level.
- Identification of new projects & support in proposals development to diversify the livelihood options by introducing innovative activities.
- Effective coordination and planning of livelihoods activities.
- Proper planning and execution of livelihoods activities while consulting all concerns.
- Ensure timely completion of all activities while adhering to quality aspects.
- Progress sharing with line management on regular basis as per practice that is monthly, interim and end-term reports.
- Developing context-specific criteria and assessment tools in consultation with the relevant line management.
- Ongoing monitoring of all interventions & sharing timely feedback with line management.
- Gauge impacts of all interventions & share report with all concerns.
- Identify resource persons for capacity building components under livelihoods.
- Identify gaps, avoid overlaps and duplication of grants/project activities.
- Advise the field teams on best practices and approaches on sustainable livelihoods and ensure effective implementation.
- Ensure M&E applications
- Create and maintain a good relationships with local communities, line agencies, NGOs/INGOs, and UN agencies
- Strategic oversight of planning, budgeting, re-designing, implementation, and monitoring of the program/projects
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision, and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and don’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
Bachelor/Master degree in Agriculture or related fields
- Minimum experience of 3 years with Masters and 6 years with Bachelor degree in relevant field (agriculture-related).
- Knowledge of livelihood programming (preferably agriculture)
- Knowledge of PRA tools
- Ability and motivation to travel within IR Pakistan
Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs/Government
MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Pahari, Hindko, Punjabi, Urdu, Pushto, Sindhi and English
- Advance level Social Mobilization
- PRA / RRA Tools
- DRR / Resilience / Climate Change
- Advocacy & Campaigning
- GBV / Protection
- Health & Hygiene Promotion
- Monitoring & Accountability
- Water, Health & Sanitation
- Food Security & Livelihood