- Directly responsible for the assessment of project activities, implementation, social mobilization, execution, monitoring, and tracking progress of the project.
- Directly responsible to meet the project deadlines.
- Directly responsible for planning, implementation, and timely execution of project activities along with the record management of agriculture and related interventions at field level and office level.
- Collaborate with the concerned Line department and Project team regarding project implementation in alignment with the envisaged impact.
- Social Mobilization, proactively engage with the targeted communities to implement the agriculture interventions with sound background of livelihood project implementation/practical knowledge and its challenges in the local context.
- Community Organization formation, strengthening of Community Organizations, capacity building, training, and coordination with the communities.
- Organize regular, weekly, and monthly meetings with the community organizations to ensure project sustainability.
- Maintain and establish strong connection/liaison with the relevant line departments specifically agriculture, forest department, Public Health, on-farm water management/irrigation, and social welfare departments.
- Coordinate with the advocacy team and work effectively to contribute to joint advocacy-related assignments with the relevant departments and institutions.
- Organize Advocacy activities, engage the concern line departments and communities in the advocacy activities.
- Proactively remain to engage with the counterparts working with other stakeholders in the same district and establish a base for technical coordination.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision, and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and don’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
- Minimum experience of 2 years with Masters and 3 years with Bachelor's degree in the relevant field of agriculture.
- Knowledge of livelihood programming (preferably livestock and agriculture) & PRA tools
Relevant experience of working with humanitarian/development sector/INGOs
MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Pahari, Hindko and English
Value Added Skills
- PRA / RRA Tools
- Advocacy & Campaigning
- Food Security & Livelihood